We are currently hiring for the following role:
BRANDING & MARKETING MANAGER
COMPENSATION: SALARY + BONUS (OTE £30-35,000 FTE)
Barrington Watch Winders have been trading for over 10 years but has never had a strategic marketing focus. The business has grown somewhat organically online where thanks to hundred of very positive reviews across Google.co.uk Amazon (Europe & US) and Facebook it has developed an excellent reputation in the industry. However, all our marketing efforts have always been exclusively online (mainly SEO & PPC with a little bit of social) and done in a piecemeal manner. We're looking for someone to help us develop our brand and a formal marketing strategy as we move into a new era that will see us move production of our products back to the UK.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Establishing the brand identity and voice for the business
- Identifying our key customer profiles
- From the above developing a marketing strategy to correctly position the brand within its market
- Implement this strategy within budget guidelines
- Develop and nurture contacts with press for PR and advertising opportunities
- Working with our external SEO/PPC/Social media agencies to improve our online presence
- Experience in marketing/PR, ideally for luxury brands and ideally for a minimum of 3 years
- Strong digital marketing skills and it is preferable that you are personally digitally very active
- You will need to be able to work autonomously and set the marketing direction for the business
- A love of and appreciation for automatic watches is desirable
- This role is office based but some flexibility is available around working hours and working location as all our systems are cloud-based and accessible from your laptop (Macbook provided)
- As a salaried role, full pension and holiday benefits will accrue.
- All employees get a pair of wellies when they start as the woodlands around the office are too good to miss
- Regular team lunches
- Occasional cake
This is a role that will suit someone who wants to work with a small, but growing, British brand in a niche luxury goods sector. We can offer autonomy, flexibility and the chance to grow and own an entire marketing strategy for this brand but in return we are looking for creativity, passion and expertise. If this interests or excites you then please get in touch.
To progress this conversation please send an email with a cover letter about why you feel this role would suit you or what you might bring to it to email@example.com and we'll get back to you.