5 of the Best...Luxury Wallets for Discerning Gents
1. Lanvin Bordeaux grained leather wallet, £195.00Lanvin do understated luxury like few else can ,and this Bordeaux grained leather wallet is no exception to that rule. Not flash, yet clearly a thing of beauty, this is an exercise in simple perfection with beautiful leather meeting superlative design in wallet form, with a notched spine, six card slots, slip pockets and note sections.
2. Bottega Veneta Intrecciato leather mini wallet, £270.00“A thing of beauty is a joy forever” - and this top notch creation from Bottega Veneta will stay beautiful for decades. Featuring an atypical yet timeless criss-crossing leather design, this mini wallet will make an impression wherever you go, without causing a scene.
3. Maison Margiela paint splatter wallet, £235.00
Ready to put your money where your mouth is? This is a wallet designed to make others sit up and pay attention. With a rebellious attitude and the finest quality leather and craftsmanship, this is a wallet with devil may care attitude in spades.
4. Barney & Taylor, The Tarlton, £65.00Master craftsmanship and true design nous have been poured into this 2 in 1 slide wallet from Barney & Taylor. Superbly finished cowhide and a detachable smaller wallet for travelling light, this is an adaptable piece of timeless fashion.
5. Il Bussetto bi-fold wallet, £95
Looking for a wallet with a dash more panache? Il Bussetto's bi-fold number in ochre looks good, feels good and won't be a wallflower. In striking 100% vegetable tanned leather, this is true Italian sharpness – with attitude. Do your leather loyalties lie elsewhere? Share your favourite brands for luxury men's wallets with other readers below.
All things watch related
Keep reading for all things watch related...
3 of the Best…Pieces of Luxury Luggage for Men
With summer tantalisingly just around the corner, you’ve probably already got your summer escape on lock down. We all know that the best place to keep your timepiece is in...MORE
6 WhatsApp Hacks That Will Upgrade Your Chats
Whether you’ve left an acquaintance on “two blue ticks” for two weeks and can’t face the social awkwardness of getting back to them after such a long time, can’t handle...MORE
How to Start Your Watch Collection
Whether you’re a dedicated horophile (that’s a timepiece lover to you and me) or just have one beauty that you keep in style in your Barrington watch winder, there’s no denying...MORE