5 of the Best Luxury iPhone XS Cases
The iPhone X is the next must-have Apple gadget for those who like to be on the frontlines of technology. Featuring a striking "all glass" design, with a huge 5.8 inch display, this spanking new gadget will also include an A11 Bionic chip and Neural Engine, an enhanced rear camera, Face ID (for unlocking, authentication and even payment) and a whole lot of other clever, souped-up stuff under the surface. If you're itching to get your hands on one, you might also be in the market for an accessory upgrade. What's a stylish timepiece without an elegant watchwinder to keep it in, after all? If that's the case, we've rustled up some of the chicest, sleekest and most elegant iPhone X cases which will keep your superb new technology in appropriately stylish fashion...
1. X-Doria Defense Lux Case This good-looking rugged case will give your iPhone X a style upgrade while also offering excellent protection and sound enhancement. With an anodized aluminium frame, a polycarbonate interior and a rubber bumper, this cover will survive anything life throws at it, while its smart sound channel gives the bottom speaker a boost too.
2. Greenwich Walker Alcantara iPhone Case This truly luxurious iPhone X case is made from a combination of stunningly soft-yet-durable beluga leather and electroplated metal, complete with a carbon fibre lining which can even withstand a shotgun. Your phone will be safe as heavily guarded houses in this extremely well-made cover. It's even cleverly magnetic allowing for easy hands-free usage.
3. Proporta Real Leather Folio Case Super tough and super sleek, this carbon plated case from Proporta is made from soft nappa leather features a bulletproof screen, magnetic "snapback" technology for simple hands-free use and a very handy integrated stand. Oh, and it sports a pleasingly minimal yet stylish design too!
4. FRANKY Case by Ted Baker Do you value style over substance? There's nothing wrong with that! This case is a good pick if you're not too worried about protecting your iPhone X, but do want to ensure it looks as cool as possible. With a smart cross-hatched, textured hard shell, this is a good pick for fashion-conscious pockets.
5. Mous Limitless Cases Bored of black? These good-looking cases by Mous will brighten up your pocket with their high quality, textured finishes. These natural-looking options aren't just in vogue, they also include some very smart, protective tech. Each case is lined with impact-absorbing material AiroShock, and features a range of other protective parts. Its steel part is ready to use with the brand's handy magnetic accessories. Will you be buying the iPhone X when it hits stores in October? Is style of substance more important to you when it comes to iPhone cases? Share your tuppence worth below!
All things watch related
Keep reading for all things watch related...
3 of the Best…Pieces of Luxury Luggage for Men
With summer tantalisingly just around the corner, you’ve probably already got your summer escape on lock down. We all know that the best place to keep your timepiece is in...MORE
6 WhatsApp Hacks That Will Upgrade Your Chats
Whether you’ve left an acquaintance on “two blue ticks” for two weeks and can’t face the social awkwardness of getting back to them after such a long time, can’t handle...MORE
How to Start Your Watch Collection
Whether you’re a dedicated horophile (that’s a timepiece lover to you and me) or just have one beauty that you keep in style in your Barrington watch winder, there’s no denying...MORE