5 of the Best...Luxury iPad Cases
Back to Barrington Watch Winders Blog
If you already have a luxurious watchwinder box to keep your classic timepiece in, you may have a “bit of a thing” about decadent settings and accessories. If you're an iPad owner, these handy little gadgets present another opportunity to splash out on something rather nice to add to your collection. To keep your technology safe (and to give it a touch of class), we've perused the finest purveyors on the world wide web to bring you our five favourite iPad cases.
1. Hawksmoor Folio Case for Apple iPad Air 1/Air 2, Greenwich (£200)Made from the finest European bull hide leather and virtually indestructible carbon fibre, this magnificent bit of kit is sleekly designed, featuring a front-facing kick stand and guaranteed for life.
2. The iPad Case, Cambridge Satchel Company (£65)It may not be as hardy or have as many design features as Greenwich's offering, but there's no denying the vintage-inspired class of this relatively simple, carefully padded but exquisitely made case from the Cambridge Satchel Company. We love the oxblood colour – and were tempted by the gold embossing option too...
3. Leather Classic iPad Case, McManus (approx £120)With a vintage feel and a handy satchel strap (if you don't want to carry your case in a bag), this rugged leather case talks the talk and walks the walk too, with special microfibres which protect your tech from jolts and bumps.
4. iPad Pro Zip Case, Burlington (£395)Made from envy-inducingly soft and decadent deerskin leather, this beauty from Burlington oozes class, featuring light gold hardware, an interior slip pocket and a chic economy of design which directs attention to its high end materials.
5. Tab iPad Mini Case, Hard Graft (£57.60)Hard Graft has created an array of clever iPad cases which conveniently prop your tech up when you're working, but look luxurious and decadent when they're all wrapped up. This felted wool case with leather accents is an example we've got on our wishlist. Do you own an iPad? How do you keep it safe on the go? Which case from our collection is your favourite? Have your say below.
Time Keeping accuracy
All things watch related
Keep reading for all things watch related...