5 New Smartphone Games to Get Addicted to in 2016
Back to Barrington Watch Winders Blog
Bored of Candy Crush and well over Angry Birds? Found yourself at a loose end in your man cave? Worry not, we're about to introduce you to five new games for your smartphone which will have you twiddling your thumbs and swiping like a man possessed for hours. We're enjoying a bumper crop of outstanding smartphone games right now, which means it's high time you got downloading and completely addicted. Put your timepiece safely in your watchwinder box, flex your thumbs and prepare for some serious gaming. Here are our favourites...
1. Her StoryDid you get hooked on Serial and Making a Murderer? Her Story gives you a smartphone oriented experience which comes close. An interactive video game which leads you through a gripping thriller via interviews with a prime suspect, this is compulsive stuff.
2. Octodad: Deadliest CatchExtreme silliness combines with superb and genuinely challenging gameplay as you take on the quest of Octodad – an octopus pretending to be a human. Serious fun ensues.
3. This War of MineThis is a pricey app. But with no in app purchases, awesome graphics and intelligent, thought-provoking gameplay, you'll get a lot out of This War of Mine for your money. Play as a soldier trying to safeguard civilians in the midst of a city ravaged by war.
4. The ExecutiveYou are a suited and booted executive. Your mission? To protect your trillion dollar mining company. Your enemies? A bunch of vicious werewolves. Your weapons? A mastery of kung fu and acrobatic stunts. Enough said.
5. The Room ThreeLove puzzles, brain teasers, cool graphics and mystery? The Room Three is a beautifully wrapped conundrum waiting to be cracked. It will drive you insane. In the good way. Which smartphone games are you addicted to right now? Which will you be downloading next? Have you played any on our list? Share your thoughts with other Barrington readers below.
Time Keeping accuracy
All things watch related
Keep reading for all things watch related...
3 of the Best…Pieces of Luxury Luggage for Men
With summer tantalisingly just around the corner, you’ve probably already got your summer escape on lock down. We all know that the best place to keep your timepiece is in...MORE
6 WhatsApp Hacks That Will Upgrade Your Chats
Whether you’ve left an acquaintance on “two blue ticks” for two weeks and can’t face the social awkwardness of getting back to them after such a long time, can’t handle...MORE
How to Start Your Watch Collection
Whether you’re a dedicated horophile (that’s a timepiece lover to you and me) or just have one beauty that you keep in style in your Barrington watch winder, there’s no denying...MORE