5 Essential Gadgets for Your Man Cave
Back to Barrington Watch Winders Blog
The eternally classy watch winder box may be our enduring gadget of choice here at Barrington, but we're always excited to get our hands on a brand new gadget from the ever-evolving world of tech. If you're hooked on gadgetry too, you'll know that it's no mean feat keeping up with the latest releases and awesome devices, which is why we've done the hard work for you this month and brought you five of our very favourite bits of kit which you're definitely going to want in your man cave. From a stopper which keeps popped champagne in peak condition for days, to a portable speaker you can put anywhere and still enjoy impeccable sound. Which gizmo gets your vote?
1. Google Chromecast (£30)Share all of the awesome media you have on your phone via your TV with this ridiculously handy little gadget. Simply plug this affordable device into your HDMI socket and share photographs, watch YouTube videos and lots more. Super nifty, very handy!
2. Lumolift Posture Coach (around £55)Is your man cave a place where you like to get down to business (the professional kind)? There's little more valuable in this life than your health – particularly where your back is concerned. Make sure you keep your spine in perfect working order with this clever device which monitors and corrects your posture – and lots more to boot!
3. Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay A6 speaker (£800)A costlier gadget to add to your man cave, but one which reaps serious dividends for music lovers. This super smart piece of audio equipment is a portable speaker which automatically adapts itself to deliver optimum sound in any environment. Prepare for pitch perfect musical experiences with just one touch.
4. William & Son Champagne stopper (£235)Here's one for the gentlemen who enjoy the finer things in life (but not too much of them!). This smart stopper keeps popped champagne in perfect, fresh condition for days at a time.
5. Master & Dynamic wireless headphones (£420)No wires, just sweet, sweet sounds from this superlative set of headphones from Master & Dynamic – a true essential for man caves where you need to keep the noise down. Do you have your eye on any new gadgets at the moment? Which bits of kit from our list are you tempted by? Share your thoughts below.
Time Keeping accuracy
All things watch related
Keep reading for all things watch related...
3 of the Best…Pieces of Luxury Luggage for Men
With summer tantalisingly just around the corner, you’ve probably already got your summer escape on lock down. We all know that the best place to keep your timepiece is in...MORE
6 WhatsApp Hacks That Will Upgrade Your Chats
Whether you’ve left an acquaintance on “two blue ticks” for two weeks and can’t face the social awkwardness of getting back to them after such a long time, can’t handle...MORE
How to Start Your Watch Collection
Whether you’re a dedicated horophile (that’s a timepiece lover to you and me) or just have one beauty that you keep in style in your Barrington watch winder, there’s no denying...MORE